Touchscreen based rackmount audio monitor.
Designed for use in creative operational locations throughout the
TV station or outside broadcast truck with an AVM-T-MIXclose at hand,
Producers, Directors, Editors, VTR operators, Production assistants,
Journalists and even Presenters have instant acess to the audio they
need the moment they need it.
48 channel, 2RU, Rackmount audio mixer/monitor.
22:9 aspect ratiotouchscreen, volume control, dual function gain/balance
encoder, headphone socket, USB port, Home Preset save/recall switch
- Auto-sensing, 1080p (60, 59, 94 and 50Hz), HD/SDI video input
- De-embedded audio monitoring from video (HD/SDI) with intuitive
selection from up to sixteen channels (four groups)
- Identical twin audio mixers
- 10 stereo/ 20 dual mono assignable input channels per mixer
- Downmix of discrete multichannel audio to stereo for compatibility monitoring
- Re-clocked HD/SDI video output.
- Choice of user selectable bargraph scales (BBC PPM, EBU PPM,
EBU Digital, Nordic, VU and DIN)
- 18 User programmable presets.
- Home button for instant recall of default operating condition
- Manage, recall and save favourite configurations via USB stick or SD card
- High quality internal full range loudspeaker system
- Dual 12V DC inputs
- Serial remote control
- Headphone output with LS muting
- 8 AES (8 Pairs/16 Channel) Inputs– 110Ohm Balanced or 75 Ohm
unbalanced via optional CAB-D25-BNC cable
- 8 Balanced Analogue Stereo Inputs
- Fixed or variable analogue stereo outputs (mixer 1 and 2)
- Fixed or variable AES stereo outputs (mixer 1 and 2)